UPSC Prelims 2020 Question Paper Download, Cut-Off Prediction and Analysis
The UPSC 2020 Prelims was held on 4th October 2020. Download UPSC Prelims 2020 Question Paper in full from below. This year the Prelims questions have been a bit tricky and would help only those who have understood the concepts well. The questions were largely concept based as almost 80% of the UPSC GS1 Prelims 2020 question paper was conceptual as per the feedback of the examiners.
Check out the smallest booklist for UPSC Prelims
Analysis of 2020 UPSC Prelims GS1 Question Paper
- Almost 80% of the questions were conceptual, testing your understanding of the core syllabus. Therefore the candidates who rely on rote learning shall be largely weeded out.
- Many are saying the paper was totally unpredictable and did not follow any previous pattern.
- Candidates who have revised many times should find it easier as the test of understanding was emphasized compared to test of knowledge.
- UPSC is relying on more and more static portion after the 2015 paper where there was huge proportion of current affairs.
- S&T questions are current affairs based and more in numbers. They are all from familiar topics but require good understanding.
- More detailed analysis of the Civil Services 2020 Prelims Paper will be posted soon.
UPSC Prelims 2020 Cut-Off Prediction
|Jagaran Josh||98 + (5 to 10)||90 + (5 to 10)||95.34 + (5 to 10)||82 ± 5||77.34 ± 5|
Download UPSC CSE Prelims 2020 GS1 Paper
You can views all the questions asked in general studies 1 paper of UPSC CSE Prelims 2020. Alternatively, if you wish to download the UPSC 2020 Prelims Questions PDF format then the pdf can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of the page.
Some of the coaching institutions have already released cut-off marks for UPSC Prelims 2020. The cut-off marks predicted by different coaching institutes are added below. However, beware that these cut-off marks may not be correct as they are mere guess works. So if you feel you are getting a good score, take a couple of days’ break and start preparation for Mains.
2021 ke liye class